Pastor Betty Cade – Executive Pastor
Dr. Betty Baldwin Cade is the third of eight children born to the late Rev. Shead and Irene Baldwin. She grew up in Natchez, MS and was educated in the public schools of this district. She graduated from Sadie V. Thompson High School in 1965 with honors. She attended Alcorn State University immediately after graduation and continued to advance in education. She has received the following degrees from various universities during her career as an educator:
- B.S. in Health, Physical Education & Safety in 1968 – Alcorn State University- Lorman, MS
- M.S. in Health, Physical Education & Safety in 1977 – Alcorn State University-Lorman, MS
- M.S. in Guidance and Counseling in 1992 – Alcorn State University – Lorman, MS
- M.S. in Educational Leadership and Administration in 1995 – Alcorn State University – Lorman, MS
- Doctor of Theology in 2005 from Gospel Outreach Ministries International – Houston
- Doctor of Arts in Biblical Counseling and Ph.D. ©Trinity College of The Bible
She did further study at the following Universities and earned a Plus Thirty (30) graduate hours – The University of Louisiana at Monroe, LA, Louisiana Tech University at Ruston, LS, The University of Louisiana at Natchitoches, LA and The University of Southern, MS at Hattiesburg
She has served in the Educational Arena since 1968. She has taught in Prentiss, MS, Vidalia, LA, St. Joseph, LA, Ferriday, LA and finally as Principal at Central Alternative School in Natchez, MS. Many of these years included coaching and cheerleading assignments. After thirty-eight years in public education, she organized and opened the first private home-school for the residents of the Natchez Children Home and served as the School’s Administrator for five years. She now serves as a member of the Natchez Children’s Home Board. She has also served as The GED Coordinator for the Families First Program in Natchez and a Tutor for The Adolescent Offenders Program.
She has received the following awards and honors:
- ‘Teacher of the Year’ – Five Times
- ‘Coach of the Year’ – Two Times
- Woman of The Year for the Natchez Branch of the NAACP in 2004
- Selected Who’s Who in Education – Four Times
- One of the first Mississippians to be selected to participate in the Oxford Round Table in Oxford, England.
She currently serves as The Senior Executive Pastor and The Leadership Academy Director of the Word of Faith Ambassadors Worship Center in Natchez, MS under the leadership of her husband, Bishop Robert L. Cade. Together they travel throughout the USA and in other countries (Zimbabwe, New Zealand, The Caribbean Island, Johannesburg, Soweto and England) to share the good news of The Kingdom of God. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
She is married to Bishop Robert L. Cade and has four children and seven grandchildren.